Jennifer Wissinger, PT, DPT, PCS serves early intervention and preschool children in Columbus, OH. She is a Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Pediatric PT with over 15 years of experience practicing in public schools (preschool through high school), county board of developmental disability programs for adults, home health care, and early intervention. She enjoys engaging learners of all levels to use evidence and to work collaboratively in teams to serve children and their families.
Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP is an OT with 30+ years of peds experience in early intervention, private practice & out-patient, but most of her experience & passion is in school-based practice. She coordinates the post-professional MS and OTD programs & school-based certificate program at Tufts University. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics through the AOTA, and a regular SeekFreaks contributor.
Carly Matichak Stock, PT, DPT has had the pleasure of working in the realm of pediatrics, including school-based, multi-disciplinary clinics, research, outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation settings. She currently practices in the Harford County Public Schools in Bel Air, Maryland. Carly was a faculty mentor in the pediatric residency program at Kennedy Krieger Institute responsible for the school-based and muscular dystrophy components. Carly is passionate about forming meaningful relationships with children and families she serves and offering creative evidence-informed therapy services.
Laurie Ray, MPT, PhD has over 17 years of experience in school-based practice and is a state-level PT consultant for public schools. She is a co-author and co-publisher of www.SeekFreaks.com, an evidence-based online resource for pediatric PTs, OTs, and SLPs. She also consults for Medicaid and Adapted Physical Education for her state and is an Associate Professor at UNC-Chapel Hill.
CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT EACH WEBINAR
Webinar 1: The IEP and Me with Jennifer Wissinger, PT, DPT
Webinar 2: Creating Goals that Are Easy to Monitor with Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP
Webinar 3: Extended School Year with Carly Matichak Stock, PT, DPT
Webinar 4: Jump-Start Their Futures with Laurie Ray, MPT, PhD
A Total of 6.5 Hours of CE
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY, and for OTs and OTAs in IN, IL, and by AOTA (See AOTA Imprimatur under each webinar for approval details).
- These webinars are approved for PTs and PTAs in AR and CA.
- This bundle is approved for PTs and PTAs in MD for 0.6 CEUs (email [email protected] after you complete all 4 courses for your MD-specific certificate).
- These OT state boards accept approval by AOTA, other state boards or associations: AL, AK, AR, DE, DC, FL, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, and WI.
- These PT state boards accept approval by other states or AOTA: AK, AZ, DE, HI, IN, KY, MI, MT, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY and DC.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for OTs and OTAs: AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MA, NE, NJ, UT, WA, WV and WY.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for PTs and PTAs: AL, CO, CT, GA, IA, KS, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, and WA.
- If you would like to obtain CEUs for another state, please email us.
- For each webinar, learners must watch the video and complete course requirements, including scoring 70% or higher in the post-test to receive a certificate. Five (5) post-test retakes are allowed; if you exceed this limit, please email us.
- You will have access to this course for at least 60 days.
- There is no cancellation once course is purchased. Please email us if you have any questions.
Apply EBP, LLC abide by all provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Apply EBP, LLC is committed to equal educational access for individuals with disabilities. Apply EBP, LLC does not discriminate against any individuals with disabilities from registering or attending any of our courses. We work closely with venues to ensure that facilities utilized are accessible. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact us via email or phone (646-269-9039) with requests for accommodations. Apply EBP, LLC will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.