Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP is an OT with 30+ years of peds experience in early intervention, private practice & out-patient, but most of her experience & passion is in school-based practice. She coordinates the post-professional MS and OTD programs & school-based certificate program at Tufts University. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics through the AOTA, and a regular SeekFreaks contributor.
Lauren Holahan, PhD, OT/L has 20+ yrs experience in school-based practice as an OT, a district administrator, and a statewide consultant for OT. She currently serves as Coordinator for State Systemic Improvement Plan (Indicator 17), School Mental Health & Medicaid with the NC Department of Public Instruction. She also served as the Chair of NC Board of Occupational Therapy from 2008 to 2012.
Erika Buckhouse Hanson, PT has worked in the schools for 18 years. She is a clinical instructor, mentor therapist and special education teachers and course-captain. She co-wrote North Dakota's first-ever Guidelines for Occupational and Physical Therapy in Educational Settings. She has advanced training in the Nurtured Heart Approach®, which she has successfully employed professionally when working with children with challenging behaviors, and privately as a mother of four children, one who struggles with self-regulation. Erika is published author on Scary Mom and Fargo Mom Collective.
Amy Coopersmith, MOT, OTR/L, MA, Ed worked as an OT Supervisor, clinician and evaluator for the NYC Department of Education for 17 years. She is also a prolific lyricist, writing songs about Children’s Self-Determination and Mental Health. She is passionate about promoting children’s self-determination and has provided workshops at national conferences and online learning communities. Previously, Amy taught Pediatric Assessment and Treatment at Mercy College and worked for ten years as a teacher in New York City. When you ask Amy about a children’s mental health topic, she’ll tell you, “I’ve Got A Song for That!”
CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT EACH WEBINAR
Webinar 1: Social Participation and Self-Regulation with Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP
Webinar 2: Sensory Processing and Behavior: Autism with Lauren Holahan, PhD, OT/L
Webinar 3: Video Modeling with Erika Buckhouse Hanson, PT
Webinar 4: Self-Monitoring Strategies with Amy Coopersmith, MOT, OTR/L, MA, Ed
A Total of 6 Hours of CE
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY, and for OTs and OTAs in IN, IL, and by AOTA (See AOTA Imprimatur under each webinar for approval details).
- These webinars are approved for PTs and PTAs in AR and CA.
- This bundle is approved for PTs and PTAs in MD for 0.6 CEUs (email us after you complete all 4 courses for your MD-specific certificate).
- These OT state boards accept approval by AOTA, other state boards or associations: AL, AK, AR, DE, DC, FL, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, and WI.
- These PT state boards accept approval by other states or AOTA: AK, AZ, DE, HI, IN, KY, MI, MT, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY and DC.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for OTs and OTAs: AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MA, NE, NJ, UT, WA, WV and WY.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for PTs and PTAs: AL, CO, CT, GA, IA, KS, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, and WA.
- If you would like to obtain CEUs for another state, please email us.
- For each webinar, learners must watch the video and complete course requirements, including scoring 70% or higher in the post-test to receive a certificate. Five (5) post-test retakes are allowed; if you exceed this limit, please email us.
- You will have access to this course for at least 60 days.
- There is no cancellation once course is purchased. Please email us if you have any questions.
Apply EBP, LLC abide by all provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Apply EBP, LLC is committed to equal educational access for individuals with disabilities. Apply EBP, LLC does not discriminate against any individuals with disabilities from registering or attending any of our courses. We work closely with venues to ensure that facilities utilized are accessible. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact us via email or phone (646-269-9039) with requests for accommodations. Apply EBP, LLC will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.