Carlo Vialu, PT, MBA served as Director of Physical Therapy for the NYC Department of Education, where he oversaw a program with over 700 PTs working in more than 1,500 schools. He is project manager of research on normative data for five mobility tests for school-aged children, & co-founder of www.SeekFreaks.com.
Sandra Saavedra, MS, PT, PhD is a pediatric researcher and Associate Professor at the University of Hartford. She has more than 25 years of clinical experience as a pediatric PT, and is a national leader in researching, teaching and applying segmental principles to treatment of posture impairments in infants all the way to older children, from those with mild to severe disabilities. She played a major role in the refinement and validation of the Segmental Assessment of Trunk Control (SATCo). She works with various clinical and school-based settings to apply SATCo principles to assessment, interventions, selection of adaptive equipment and measuring outcomes.
Karen Tartick, PT has been practicing for over 30 years in a variety of settings including outpatient orthopedics, early intervention, acute care, NICU, and school-based physical therapy. She currently practices in the Durham Public Schools in Durham, NC. Karen has served as a member of the Autism subcommittee of the School Based Physical Therapy Special Interest Group, and co-authored the Autism Spectrum Disorder Guide for parents on the Move ForwardPT website, the APTA’s consumer webpage. Karen is an APTA Advanced Clinical Instructor, and a mentor for school-based portion of the pediatric residency program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she serves as an adjunct faculty member.
AUDIENCE: PTs and PTAs
CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT EACH WEBINAR
Webinar 1: Tests and Measures 2: Tests for Children and Youth with Moderate to Severe Physical Disabilities with Carlo Vialu, PT, MBA
Webinar 2: Segmental Assessment of Trunk Control (SATCo): Administration, Scoring and Psychometrics with Sandra Saavedra, MS, PT, PhD
Webinar 3: Using SATCo for Positioning Decisions with Sandra Saavedra, MS, PT, PhD
Webinar 4: Implementing Assistive Technology for Students with Multiple Disabilities with Karen Tartick, PT
A Total of 6 Hours of CE
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL and NY.
- These webinars are approved for PTs and PTAs in AR and CA.
- This bundle is approved for PTs and PTAs in MD for 0.6 CEUs (email us after you complete all 4 courses for your MD-specific certificate).
- These PT state boards accept approval by other states or AOTA: AK, AZ, DE, HI, IN, KY, MI, MT, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY and DC.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for PTs and PTAs: AL, CO, CT, GA, IA, KS, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, and WA.
- If you would like to obtain CEUs for another state, please email us.
- For each webinar, learners must watch the video and complete course requirements, including scoring 70% or higher in the post-test to receive a certificate. Five (5) post-test retakes are allowed; if you exceed this limit, please email us.
- You will have access to this course for at least 60 days.
- There is no cancellation once course is purchased. Please email us if you have any questions.
Apply EBP, LLC abide by all provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Apply EBP, LLC is committed to equal educational access for individuals with disabilities. Apply EBP, LLC does not discriminate against any individuals with disabilities from registering or attending any of our courses. We work closely with venues to ensure that facilities utilized are accessible. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact us via email or phone (646-269-9039) with requests for accommodations. Apply EBP, LLC will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.