INSTRUCTOR: Carlo Vialu, PT, MBA served as Director of Physical Therapy for the NYC Department of Education, where he oversaw a program with over 700 PTs working in more than 1,500 schools. He is project manager of research on normative data for five mobility tests for school-aged children, & co-founder of www.SeekFreaks.com.
AUDIENCE: OTs, PTs, OTAs and PTAs
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Intermediate
At the completion of the course, the learner is expected to:
- Identify 2 ways that family routine, environment and needs can affect the child’s participation in their education online
- Determine 2 strategies to maintain educational relevance in teletherapy
- Identify 2 evidence-based interventions that can be applied via teletherapy to assist the child in achieving their educational goals
- What goals are you working on?
- Are you supporting the team?
- Are your interventions evidence-informed?
- What can you do in the future?
- Post-test: 10-item multiple choice. 70% correct answers required to receive a certificate
1.5 continuing education hours of training are awarded to learners who complete this course.
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY; and for OTs and OTAs in IN, IL, NY, and AOTA (see imprimatur below for details).