INSTRUCTOR: Carly Matichack Stock, PT, DPT has had the pleasure of working in the realm of pediatrics, including school-based, multi-disciplinary clinics, research, outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation settings. She currently practices in the Harford County Public Schools in Bel Air, Maryland. Carly was a faculty mentor in the pediatric residency program at Kennedy Krieger Institute responsible for the school-based and muscular dystrophy components. Carly is passionate about forming meaningful relationships with children and families she serves and offering creative evidence-informed therapy services.
AUDIENCE: OTs, PTs, OTAs, PTAs, SLPs and Educators
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Intermediate
At the completion of the course, the learner is expected to:
- Identify 2 examples each of synchronous and asynchronous telehealth services
- Determine 2 assessment tools that can be conducted via telehealth
- Identify 3 strategies to utilize to promote ADLs, play & leisure, education or other activities that are meaningful to the client
- Overview of Telehealth Models
- The Treatment Session
- Post-test: 10-item multiple choice. 70% correct answers required to receive a certificate
1.5 continuing education hours of training are awarded to learners who complete this course.
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY; and for OTs and OTAs in IN, IL, NY, and AOTA (see imprimatur below for details).