INSTRUCTOR: Carlo Vialu, PT, MBA served as Director of Physical Therapy for the NYC Department of Education, where he oversaw a program with over 700 PTs working in more than 1,500 schools. He is project manager of research on normative data for five mobility tests for school-aged children, & co-founder of www.SeekFreaks.com.
AUDIENCE: PTs, PTAs or others who would like to learn about these tests and measures
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Intermediate
At the completion of this course, the learner is expected to:
- Identify 3 reasons to use tests and measures in teletherapy practice
- Determine 2 tests & measures that are appropriate in teletherapy to yield the needs, interests and goals of your client
- Determine 3 tests & measures that are appropriate in teletherapy that measures the ability of your clients to perform ADLs, mobility, play, and other meaningful activities
- Why We Use Tests and Measures
- Collaboration Tests and Measures: Personal Factors and Participation
- Performance Tests and Measures: ADLs, Recreation, Mobility, Handwriting, Endurance, Others
- Post-test: 10-item multiple choice. 70% correct answers required to receive a certificate
1.5 continuing education hours of training are awarded to learners who complete this course.
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY and for OTs and OTAs in IN and IL, and by AOTA (see imprimatur below for details).